Thread: Finally saw one
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2011, 02:51 AM   #23
evea

Default C6 versus CX

Hi forumers,

Browsing around I was happy to find a Singapore Citroen friends site so I promptly registered. The Citroen virus caught me since young and hence I ended up with an interesting collection (the home minister sometimes has a different set of descriptions ...)

Anyway, I can positively confirm that the C6 is muuuuch larger overall than the CX even though you wouldn't get that impression looking at the length numbers alone. It is much wider and higher as well.
For evidence see below:

Having said that, rear passenger legroom in the CX Prestige remains unsurpassed, the C6 comes nowhere near.

By the way, does anyone know of a workaround for the NaviDrive-no-maps-problem? The maps loaded in my C6 (2008 model, sold in Malaysia) are Western Europe so switching to Navigation all you see is a grey screen with an arrow and a message saying there are plenty of satellites ...
I was wondering whether the Malaysia-Singapore maps for the Garmin would be recognised by the NaviDrive. After all, the map distributor is the same (NAVTEQ), one would guess that they would try to standardize formats as much as possible.

Arnout
evea is offline   Reply With Quote