CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Announcements > Citroen News

Old 10-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #21
Sharone

Default Re: Citroen to revive DS range

I never really like the big mouth design and it seems like many car manufacturers are following similar trends.

From the headlamp design, it seems to be that the designer originally intended to fit in the traditional chevron (as seen in C4 or C5) but then took it out and replace it with the new Citroen and DS logo. :

I quite like the rear look of the car.

Sharone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:31 PM   #22
voyager
Capitaine

Default Re: Citroen to revive DS range

thank you all for the encouraging words - it makes it all worthwhile to queue up :-P

i couldn't get interior shots because the car was just presented 'as is'. essentially it was in a room and we queued to get into the room and once inside, we could only walk around the car.

the show this year didn't give many signs of the poor economy. crowds were just as big, and (apart from Chrysler) the show stands were just as lavishly decorated (including GM and GM Europe).

Ford was as generous as always in being one of the few manufacturers with free refreshing cups of water.
2010 C5 2.0 WiFi
2013 DS 5 1.6THP WiFi
2015 C4 Cactus 1.2
2016 (2014) C4 Picasso 1.6 e-HDi
voyager is offline   Reply With Quote