CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Off Topics > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-01-2018, 08:02 AM   #1
Rider99
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 18
Default Head Light Advise

Hi guys, need some feedbacks on
OSRAM Night breaker Laser vs
OSRAM Night breaker Utimax vs
Philips Crystal Vision.

Which provides better visibility on raining days?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk
Rider99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 07:31 PM   #2
markfer1
Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 788
Default Head Light Advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider99 View Post
Hi guys, need some feedbacks on
OSRAM Night breaker Laser vs
OSRAM Night breaker Utimax vs
Philips Crystal Vision.

Which provides better visibility on raining days?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk


Hello,

Among these 03 x bulb, which light is more yellow? I believe the more yellow one can shine further


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by markfer1; 19-02-2018 at 06:49 AM.
markfer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:26 PM   #3
auto_emocion
Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markfer1 View Post
Hello,

Among these 03 x bulb, which light is more yellow? I believe the more yellow one can shine further


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually bulbs from agent are good n quite lasting.
__________________
'10 Citroen C5 Confort
auto_emocion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 08:41 PM   #4
markfer1
Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto_emocion View Post
Actually bulbs from agent are good n quite lasting.


Agree totally. But those whiter color light bulb looks more fancy & chio. Ha ha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
markfer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:44 PM   #5
SkyC4
Connoisseur
 
SkyC4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markfer1 View Post
Agree totally. But those whiter color light bulb looks more fancy & chio. Ha ha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
white bulbs burn brighter but last shorter and have poorer "throw". "Yellow" regular bulbs the opposite. And cheaper. A matter of what meets needs more.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
SkyC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Citroenchat.com is not affiliated with CitroŽn or any other commercial company. "Citroen", its logos, and model names are registered trademarks of PSA.