CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Model Specific Discussions > C5

Old 29-06-2017, 07:40 AM   #21
auto_emocion
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinablue View Post
Feel no diff between 95/98 so I always add in the injector cleaner every refuel.
It improves my mileage, can hit 10km/lt with that, that said but I am not sure of any side effects in the Long run using the injector cleaner.

If solely on 95/98,at most is only 9km/lt...most of time around high 8+
Singapore refinery got standards... fuel is clean. Thomas changed my fuel filter at 80,000km and it was still clean.
If a car is driven daily in both slow and fast manner, I can assure that your car engine will be in good shape.

Pump more air and cruise at 80kmh. U will get more mileage.
Old 29-06-2017, 03:12 PM   #22
chinablue

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto_emocion View Post
Singapore refinery got standards... fuel is clean. Thomas changed my fuel filter at 80,000km and it was still clean.
If a car is driven daily in both slow and fast manner, I can assure that your car engine will be in good shape.

Pump more air and cruise at 80kmh. U will get more mileage.

the tire shop pumped 250kpa for me after i changed the tires..before that i pumped 230-235kpa for the 4 wheels..there seems like no diff in fuel consumption between 250 and 235..but 235 can feel abit more comfy, maybe tires play a part too.
was on CSC5 and i changed it to GY ASY3, no chance to drive fast on sg roads...at most hit 110km/hr for like 2-3secs and back to 80-90.
chinablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 03:37 PM   #23
auto_emocion
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinablue View Post
the tire shop pumped 250kpa for me after i changed the tires..before that i pumped 230-235kpa for the 4 wheels..there seems like no diff in fuel consumption between 250 and 235..but 235 can feel abit more comfy, maybe tires play a part too.
was on CSC5 and i changed it to GY ASY3, no chance to drive fast on sg roads...at most hit 110km/hr for like 2-3secs and back to 80-90.
New tires no need to pump so much.

There are a lot of chances of driving fast in SG, only concern are idiotic camera man posting on Beh Chia Lor or Roads.sg
All are sore losers.
Old 29-06-2017, 07:24 PM   #24
markfer1
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto_emocion View Post
New tires no need to pump so much.

There are a lot of chances of driving fast in SG, only concern are idiotic camera man posting on Beh Chia Lor or Roads.sg

All are sore losers.

Pump more good. So can let the tire slowly leak and reduce the frequency of going to petrol station to top up air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
markfer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 08:05 PM   #25
auto_emocion
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by markfer1 View Post
Pump more good. So can let the tire slowly leak and reduce the frequency of going to petrol station to top up air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New tires pump too much air will result to uneven wear.

Some honest tire shop taught me that.