CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Model Specific Discussions > C4 Picasso

Old 01-09-2015, 01:44 PM   #21
yap18
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcll View Post
And I assume my Petrol version of C4GP has this Turbo function above the 1850rpm range as what CItC4 mentioned previously.
Previous C4gp turbo kick in much lower at 1400rpm...
C4GP
yap18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:13 PM   #22
echoy

Default Fan on all time

Hi,

I have read this thread by the way, and I have a similar issue with my diesel Citroen DS5.
When the engine is off the fan is running and doesn't stop. The first time the battery went off and I had to recharge it.
I went to the garage workshop and they scanned it and didn't find anything, the problem disspeared before by the way but I went for checking anyway.
Now it is again with the same issue, and I have to unplugg the battery because it would go off otherwise.
Have some of you had a similar issue? What it can be?

Thanks in advance,
echoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:07 PM   #23
SkyC4
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoy View Post
Hi,

I have read this thread by the way, and I have a similar issue with my diesel Citroen DS5.
When the engine is off the fan is running and doesn't stop. The first time the battery went off and I had to recharge it.
I went to the garage workshop and they scanned it and didn't find anything, the problem disspeared before by the way but I went for checking anyway.
Now it is again with the same issue, and I have to unplugg the battery because it would go off otherwise.
Have some of you had a similar issue? What it can be?

Thanks in advance,
The radiator fan, the controller, the temperature sensor could all be at fault. Need to read fault code again to be sure.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
SkyC4 is offline   Reply With Quote