CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > General Topics > General Discussions (not model specific)

View Poll Results: How has your experience been with C&C Service Center?
Extremely Good - v. efficient and helpful 4 9.09%
Very Good - technical and efficient 7 15.91%
Good - can do the job 15 34.09%
No Good - not friendly and not informative 9 20.45%
BAD 9 20.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-05-2007, 06:53 PM   #1
leeyoong

Default C&C Service Center Quality

Hi all,

Since we have switched to C&C, I had sent my car there a couple of times (I didn't go myself, but my niece did -- since C&C is closer to her office). She has complained to me that the service center is definitely not very good, and the engineer was not very helpful in explaining what they did.

I wanted to find out for those who uses C&C service center, what was the experience like.

Thanks,
leeyoong
leeyoong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #2
timmz
Connoisseur

Default Re: C&C Service Center Quality

Hi,
Sad to say the car industry is still a very biased place. Women are still very much viewed as someone U try not to get into technical details with. I suspect so coz I managed to get decent answers from the senior service advisors. But on that note, they still do hide quite a lot of stuff if they can sweep it off. They definately will not volunteer car mechanics info 101.
U can see it as trade secrets or them trying to prevent 'over knowledge' of the consumers, especially when it comes to warranty claims.

Well, the best is to go and find out for yourself.
timmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #3
Furry
Avant-garde

i just went today and fixed some minor faults on my car since pre-delivery, i can say that everything requested to be done was done and rectified and their level of experience and service standard is imho excellent already. granted citroen is a very hard brand to service in terms of little gimmicks here and there, given time and more experience i believe they will improve.

as for the explanation, frankly i believe its better that both parties are on a similar or close to similar wavelength, the same way u throw a engineer and a businessman together they dont talk. so far most of the queries i put forth, they are able to give me answers, thats good enuff for me.

Furry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2007, 10:24 AM   #4
tweek

My experience with C&C on service issues so far has been pretty good.
There's a very friendly bunch of technicians who share sufficient information when I asked.
I remember there's another one who even showed me where the potential problems can occur on my car and how to mitigate them.

I guess they've reached my expectation so far.
Old 22-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #5
peterlee
Advocate

My experience has been pretty good to. (you can see from the praises I give liberally in this forum)

Guess if you really have problems communicating, you could always look up Michael who is the working guy in-charge if I'm not wrong. He's always been helpful to me.
peterlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 11:37 PM   #6
leeyoong

Thank you to all who replied. I will definitely get to the service center myself. I am glad to hear that the folks there are as friendly as the ones I met before.

leeyoong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2007, 10:00 AM   #7
Thinky

I think we had saved C&C a whole lot of $ to do their own survey on service quality....

Maybe moderator should ask them to chip in something to maintain this forum.... ;D
Thinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #8
tm
Regular

Just did my free 2nd-year servicing today. They changed the engine oil/filter, gearbox oil and air filter for this round. It makes a difference - the gear change is much smoother, and the engine noise is more muted now.

Kudos to Ravi and gang as well - he told me their computer system had indicated a recall for a component in my steering column, so they took the initiative to change it today. A minor blemish - the steering column now has a slight gap between the top and bottom panels. But I can live with that.

Overall, a very pleasant and stress-less experience.
tm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:52 PM   #9
Furry
Avant-garde

yeap
ur batch of c4 got recall for steering column, they changed the rev counter piece right
Furry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #10
kal

Well.. the C&C service center has provided rather inconsistent service for me.
Which is a pity because they started so well.
To b fair, the technicans are extremly cordial and friendly.

Not sure if anyone of you face the following problems.
1. Whenever i call.. it seems close to impossible to get through, or no one picks up the phone.
2. If for any reason, i require them to call me back, you can be sure that never happens.. until i call again to ask.
3. Parts under warranty tat needs to be repaired are somehow always out of stock. They tell me its coz they are new at it so not sure what to stock. Okie understandable.. but waitin for almost 1 month for a part.. sigh.
4. And while waiting, they are supposed to call you to let u know its in so u can bring the car in.. but nope.. never happens.. i have to call and find out if its in.

Sigh.. i hope its a transistion phases.. otherwise... a pity.
kal is offline   Reply With Quote