CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > General Topics > General Discussions (not model specific)

View Poll Results: How has your experience been with C&C Service Center?
Extremely Good - v. efficient and helpful 4 9.09%
Very Good - technical and efficient 7 15.91%
Good - can do the job 15 34.09%
No Good - not friendly and not informative 9 20.45%
BAD 9 20.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-06-2007, 07:14 AM   #11
lrrp77
Regular

Default Re: C&C Service Center Quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal
Well.. the C&C service center has provided rather inconsistent service for me.
Which is a pity because they started so well.
To b fair, the technicans are extremly cordial and friendly.

Not sure if anyone of you face the following problems.
1. Whenever i call.. it seems close to impossible to get through, or no one picks up the phone.
2. If for any reason, i require them to call me back, you can be sure that never happens.. until i call again to ask.
3. Parts under warranty tat needs to be repaired are somehow always out of stock. They tell me its coz they are new at it so not sure what to stock. Okie understandable.. but waitin for almost 1 month for a part.. sigh.
4. And while waiting, they are supposed to call you to let u know its in so u can bring the car in.. but nope.. never happens.. i have to call and find out if its in.

Sigh.. i hope its a transistion phases.. otherwise... a pity.
Same Sentiments
Old 14-06-2007, 11:02 PM   #12
timmz
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal

1. Whenever i call.. it seems close to impossible to get through, or no one picks up the phone. I oni manage to get thru wen I call b4 930am
2. If for any reason, i require them to call me back, you can be sure that never happens.. until i call again to ask. sama sama
3. Parts under warranty tat needs to be repaired are somehow always out of stock. They tell me its coz they are new at it so not sure what to stock. Okie understandable.. but waitin for almost 1 month for a part.. sigh. hey I have been waiting 2 mths! my warranty date is just over but they promised to get it done... abit the long wait ???
4. And while waiting, they are supposed to call you to let u know its in so u can bring the car in.. but nope.. never happens.. i have to call and find out if its in. initialy yes, they called n were on the ball, but seems after that...... abit lao hong alr

Sigh.. i hope its a transistion phases.. otherwise... a pity. think is past transition, they are loosing steam of the 'fresh' start of a new setup,their sales r picking up and their svc is tiring somewhat
timmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 10:31 AM   #13
Furry
Avant-garde

might tend to agree a bit on the lack of follow up
Furry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 01:57 PM   #14
jobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal

1. Whenever i call.. it seems close to impossible to get through, or no one picks up the phone.
2. If for any reason, i require them to call me back, you can be sure that never happens.. until i call again to ask.
3. Parts under warranty tat needs to be repaired are somehow always out of stock. They tell me its coz they are new at it so not sure what to stock. Okie understandable.. but waitin for almost 1 month for a part.. sigh.
4. And while waiting, they are supposed to call you to let u know its in so u can bring the car in.. but nope.. never happens.. i have to call and find out if its in.

So far I am quite pleased with C&C (but had only delivery and 1st servicing). But I completely agree with 1) I also always need to make several calls before I get someone on the line and 2) I also had a question never answered (after one month I had stains on the car that were very had to remove; I asked what they advised during 1st servicing and they would call me back... not; so ended up being talked into a grooming package at some groomer but at least the stains have gone) and 3) had to wait 2 months for my free boot divider and car perfume, but 4) they did call me when it arrived (actually the salesgirl did two weeks later after I asked after the first servicing if it arrived already)
jobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #15
geylang

Any updates for this thread? Can we clear some doubts here which have always been on our mind for Citroen cars.

1. Servicing cost high, even for the free labour servicing. Engine oil and plugs quite expensive
2. Parts super expensive
3. Parts always unavailable. Need to indent which take ages.
4. Technician not trained specifically for Citroen. They do Mitsubishi, Benz, Kia and double up for Citroen.

We could share our experiences here so that we know what to expect in advance :P
geylang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 05:32 PM   #16
peterlee
Advocate

Well, I have to admit:
1. The maintenance costs are slightly higher, normal for agents I guess, no choice if you want to keep your warranty :-\
2. Parts you can get OEM from dealers outside... but some specialized parts are still expensive.
3. Unavailability of parts understandable because not many citroens on the road, but I think this might change. I've only had to wait for 1 part so far for a couple of months, the rest they have in stock.

But
4. Technicians are specifically trained for citroens if I'm not wrong. There are a few regular guys I always refer to. So far no complaints from me about their abilities.
peterlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 11:37 PM   #17
geylang

Thats glad to hear. comforting to the ears... :P

We can share more info during the meetup sessions. Other ppl is brand/model (Honda Stream) meetup. Ours is brand meetup. All models welcome. ;D
geylang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:46 PM   #18
Northern - C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal

Hi All

For those who might not know, citroen servicing centre had created the online service booking, so we could say good bye to those annoying engaging call liao...

Hope that it is useful to you.

http://www.citroen.com.sg/html/pages/bas.asp
Northern - C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #19
peterlee
Advocate

Hey Northern, thanks for the update! That's going to be a bit more convenient...
peterlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 05:47 PM   #20
voyager
Capitaine

ooo this is very helpful indeed :-)

thank you very much, northern :-)

2010 C5 2.0 WiFi
2013 DS 5 1.6THP WiFi
2015 C4 Cactus 1.2
2016 (2014) C4 Picasso 1.6 e-HDi
voyager is offline   Reply With Quote