CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > General Topics > General Discussions (not model specific)

View Poll Results: How has your experience been with C&C Service Center?
Extremely Good - v. efficient and helpful 4 9.09%
Very Good - technical and efficient 7 15.91%
Good - can do the job 15 34.09%
No Good - not friendly and not informative 9 20.45%
BAD 9 20.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2007, 09:11 PM   #21
BlackViper76

Default Re: C&C Service Center Quality

I would only go back if really necessary..
I just had some not nice encounter with one of their service manager with my small little accident with my back bumper...

All I can say is that end up, I had to solve my own problem even that it is not cost by me at all..

so sad...

But i heard from my se that one of the guy call michael is quite nice... ( not comfirm ), that time he is on urgent leave.
BlackViper76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:16 AM   #22
voyager
Capitaine

sorry to hear about your back bumper, blackviper76.

let us know if you need advice, maybe the others can be of help :-)
2010 C5 2.0 WiFi
2013 DS 5 1.6THP WiFi
2015 C4 Cactus 1.2
2016 (2014) C4 Picasso 1.6 e-HDi
voyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:49 PM   #23
peterlee
Advocate

Yup, Michael is a nice guy who is pretty experienced in Citroens. He's da man!
peterlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:40 PM   #24
BlackViper76

Thanks for the concern voyager..
Will let u all know if I need help..
BlackViper76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 06:56 PM   #25
yozcitroen

Just another bad experience to add...

Send the car in at 8am. As the Service Centre only opens at 830am, so dropped the keys and filled up some forms at the guard room.

Then I felt abit strange, how come never call and ask what kind of oil I prefer to use. Keep calling from 2pm to 3pm, no one answers the phone.

Finally, one guy called at 430pm, told me he fixes this and that. Then he told me he missed up the TICK in the form that says I am doing my servicing. Rediculous!!! So I can only pick up my car tml. Haiz...

Anyway, any recommended workshop to go to? Since car is already out of warranty, no point going back cycle.
yozcitroen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2007, 12:16 AM   #26
voyager
Capitaine

hi yozcitroen,

that was terrible, if they overlooked your car like that.

some of us recommend Thomas, but i don't have his contact details here, but i'm sure they'll come up easily in a search of these threads.

don't let the experience spoil your weekend.
2010 C5 2.0 WiFi
2013 DS 5 1.6THP WiFi
2015 C4 Cactus 1.2
2016 (2014) C4 Picasso 1.6 e-HDi
voyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2007, 10:40 AM   #27
peterlee
Advocate

When they fix this and that was it under warranty?
Most agents value add by doing a thorough check if warranty is expiring and change almost-failing parts so you can have a peace of mind for the next few years...

But they should not have overlooked the servicing, guess they still need to tighten their controls a bit.

peterlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #28
Zee
Regular

Makes one wonder what's the use of making an advance booking for your car servicing when:

- You book a week in advance for a 9.30am slot for a simple 1k servicing;
- You reach at 9.15am, told the guy there the things you wish them to help check for you;
- They tell you will take a long time, after lunch, probably 2pm then will be ready;
- On questioning why so long? They said need to check a few things so will take longer;
- You accepted the reason and hang around the customer lounge, surf net (log in to citroenchat.com) etc;
- At 1pm realised your car is still sitting at the carpark lot doing nothing!
- On further questioning, they said cos got lots of cars today so got to wait;
- At almost 2pm, the mechanic finally started looking at my car;
- At 3.20pm, car sent for carwash;
- At 4pm (now) saw the car coming out from the carwash bay.

My question is, if they accepted my advance booking at 9.30am, why do I still have to wait behind a queue of other citroen vehicles for 4 hours+ before they start on my car?!

Wasted my entire morning and got to cancel my afternoon appointment. Total waste of time.

Plus point is, at least the supervisor/manager there is still courteous to me despite me ranting my displeasure. Maybe they are short-handed but that is not an excuse. >
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #29
bobbee

Just to share my experience with the C&C service centre.

My Berlingo's aircon failed to work, so I booked a date on 15 June and sent it in for checks. They gave me a number and told me it will take all afternoon. They called back to say they cannot deliver the van on the same day as they have not found out the issue.

What peeved me was-- I only received my van almost 2 weeks later! All this time without any service staff updating me on the progress of the repairs, or at least, what was wrong with it. I tried calling the number on the service receipt many times each day and received no response. I made 3 personal trips down to the service centre and received ambiguous replies.

I was so peeved i decided to email C&C. They apologized and asked me to collect the van on 29 June, told me they changed the fuel pump and that they did not had the stock.

Fast forward to 18 December-

I began to hear funny noises like a clicking sound. Sent the van to one private workshop in AMK and the boss told me that the timing belt is breaking! Why? Cos when C&C changed the fuel pump, they should also change the Timing belt. By not doing so, the installation was in contact with the belt and also caused the water pump to leak. My van has only 40k mileage so it was definitely not wear and tear.

Just sharing my experience. Yes they could be shorthanded. Yes they could be polite, but nothing is worse as "politely and shorthandedly incompetent"

Sorry for the rant hehe
bobbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #30
Zee
Regular

Hi BobBee, did you get a replacement car in the meantime while waiting for your berlingo?

I'll need to send my car down again in a month's time (C&C ordering some parts in for a replacement plus need to fix my bonnet alignment for me), hope the same thing won't happen again.

Anyway, if need to leave the car at the service centre overnight or for a few days, do C&C offer a replacement car?
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote