CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Model Specific Discussions > C4 Picasso

Old 17-11-2011, 08:23 AM   #21
vinzbiz
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Ram View Post
vinbiz, can't view the photo leh...
Hi Ram Ram, try refresh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEmma View Post
So envy seeing the brand new control panel...

Look at mine... *shake head* hahahahha
EllaEmma, don't envy. My turn will come. i don't know how long can maintain mine like that. My work environment soooo dusty. Anyway, thanks for updating the list yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popofinfin View Post
Thanks Bro, but I think yours is a later model than mine coz I don't recall having that button near the pump button. Mine is May2011 batch.
Guess I have to put mufflers for my baby each time I reverse my car or get her to get before I park
You're welcome, popofinfin. Btw, do you see the car icon shown on the display panel when you engage reverse gear? And is your reverse sensor "depressing in" (as opposed to "protruding out") from the car's rear bump? If yes to both questions, then confirm your reverse sensor is factory fitted. Otherwise it's locally fitted. That was what i learnt from SE.
Old 17-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #22
popofinfin
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinzbiz View Post
You're welcome, popofinfin. Btw, do you see the car icon shown on the display panel when you engage reverse gear? And is your reverse sensor "depressing in" (as opposed to "protruding out") from the car's rear bump? If yes to both questions, then confirm your reverse sensor is factory fitted. Otherwise it's locally fitted. That was what i learnt from SE.
hi vinzbiz, thanks for the info. I have just spoken to my SE, the reason why I dun have a button like yours is mine belong to a batch that does not have Factory fitted reverse sensor, that's the reason why I am given a reverse cam that is locally fitted. Anyway I am going down to Bedok tomorrow to do quick adjustment to the volume. It is a quick fix for less than 30mins, complimentary. Any other bro/sistas, if you encounter th same issue as mine, you can pm me, I have the address.
popofinfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #23
vinzbiz
Regular

Glad you found a solution. But how come it's not done at Citroen service center? Outside workshop can do it for you complimentary?
Old 17-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #24
popofinfin
Connoisseur

Quote:
Glad you found a solution. But how come it's not done at Citroen service center? Outside workshop can do it for you complimentary?
Seems to me they probably outsource to this place for all their locally installed reverse cam. I was told the volume is adjustable behind some panel and owner can own self adjust if they know how to access the panel. I rather not try without guidance, sculy their void my warranty for messing up their electronics. I will go there to see then I will share
Old 17-11-2011, 08:53 AM   #25
Ron Guy
Advocate

Again, something different or missing in every batches. I wonder how do they track and account for the features in every batches.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
Ron Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 12:19 PM   #26
popofinfin
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Guy View Post
Again, something different or missing in every batches. I wonder how do they track and account for the features in every batches.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
Definitely interesting to cheek out all the others ride to spot the difference
Old 17-11-2011, 12:48 PM   #27
EllaEmma

After the Japan earthquake, supply of components were affected. So there's a batch of cars came without reverse sensors fitted, and was fitted locally instead.

A reverse cam and screen was given on goodwill as the reverse sensor was not integrated to the head unit, thus no display signal etc.

One of the SE told me this when I last sent my car for servicing.
EllaEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #28
auto_emocion
Connoisseur

Quote:
Many times i was caught unaware of incoming sms while driving. All sms are silent and i also didn't notice any lowering of audio volume. Is this something i need to turn on?
Vinbiz,

My iPhone 4 is paired to my C5 integrated bluetooth, I will only hear SMS alerts emitting thru the radio speakers if the Head Unit source is set to Bluetooth Audio Streaming, this is an iOS logical bug.
Old 17-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #29
khee

Mine dun have the reverse senor audio setting also... but i was not given the reverse camera... looking at some GPS cum reverse camera solution... anyone got any recommendation??
Old 17-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #30
popofinfin
Connoisseur

Another thing I just got to know is that the front panel above the wheels are made of polycarbonate-like material, understand this is a ABS safety features to reduce the impact for hitting any Pedestrian, so that the person has higher survival rate. Not sure if anyone here knows about this. It feels very filmsy but was told that is purposely built.