CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Model Specific Discussions > C4 Picasso

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-08-2015, 05:55 PM   #11
kang1212
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfaye29 View Post
Do get a OBD2 reader and a Android Torque App to scan for error codes. Useful if u encounter fault displayed.

Pls update us the fault code that the workshop extracted when they did your repair for educational purposes.

Thanks.
Any link to show what this OBD2 reader does, where to get one ?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
kang1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 06:41 PM   #12
kang1212
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 50
Default

So tow is 108 cos my car is stuck at b1 carpark. 1128 is the labour cost and parts cost for the HP fuel pump.
...oh and $80 for the 4D investments that I made, as there are no other insurance schemes i can think of that may defray my costs.....
To have this happen during year 4 after warranty.... Just suuuuuucks....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
kang1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 06:42 PM   #13
kang1212
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 50
Default

Oh and pls add 7% GST

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
kang1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2015, 10:51 AM   #14
wildfaye29
Advocate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang1212 View Post
Any link to show what this OBD2 reader does, where to get one ?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
http://www.citroenchat.com/showthread.php?t=20093

ask your friend google: OBD2 Bluetooth

can be bought anywhere: aliexpress, dealextreme, ebay, etc
wildfaye29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2015, 10:52 AM   #15
wildfaye29
Advocate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang1212 View Post
So tow is 108 cos my car is stuck at b1 carpark. 1128 is the labour cost and parts cost for the HP fuel pump.
...oh and $80 for the 4D investments that I made, as there are no other insurance schemes i can think of that may defray my costs.....
To have this happen during year 4 after warranty.... Just suuuuuucks....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
wat was the error code that was extracted from the ECU by the workshop?
wildfaye29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 12:32 PM   #16
kang1212
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 50
Default

P0087

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
kang1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2015, 10:19 PM   #17
dynamo78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang1212 View Post
High pressure fuel pump fault. Expensive repair. Decided to tow in. 1128 for the repair

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Oh. I had the same problem in april. Could crank but couldn't start. No symptoms though. End up tow to cnc for replacement of fuel pump. However my repair was lesser than yours. I wonder why.

So far my aircon shaft and spark plugs changed. I wonder what else could fail for our cars of around 4 to 5 years. Keeping fingers crossed.
dynamo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 09:18 AM   #18
kang1212
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamo78 View Post
Oh. I had the same problem in april. Could crank but couldn't start. No symptoms though. End up tow to cnc for replacement of fuel pump. However my repair was lesser than yours. I wonder why.

So far my aircon shaft and spark plugs changed. I wonder what else could fail for our cars of around 4 to 5 years. Keeping fingers crossed.
Was it the high pressure or low pressure fuel pump you replaced?
Dont like being robert......

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
kang1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 09:23 AM   #19
dynamo78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang1212 View Post
Was it the high pressure or low pressure fuel pump you replaced?
Dont like being robert......

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Erm.. Got 2 pumps?? I have the impression it was the only pressure pump for fuel I replaced. I don't think cnc will anyhow chop la. They are just priced slightly premium. Maybe they changed only a single worn part for my case.
dynamo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 09:24 AM   #20
kang1212
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 50
Default

Yep the agent say theres 2. high pressure is the more expensive one

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
kang1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Citroenchat.com is not affiliated with CitroŽn or any other commercial company. "Citroen", its logos, and model names are registered trademarks of PSA.