CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Model Specific Discussions > C4 Picasso

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-08-2015, 03:09 PM   #21
markfer1
Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamo78 View Post
Erm.. Got 2 pumps?? I have the impression it was the only pressure pump for fuel I replaced. I don't think cnc will anyhow chop la. They are just priced slightly premium. Maybe they changed only a single worn part for my case.
C&C parts price usually is not just slightly higher, 30% higher then stockist is not unheard off. Another super expensive item is their labor charges.

When you combine these two element, the repair/servicing cost in C&C end up a lot higher then outside, the only consolation is that their repair works come with warranty for both the replaced part & workmanship. If warranty means something to you, then die die should use them.

Cheers
markfer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:20 AM   #22
quizesilver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 159
Default

I got this problem also... Went to antz the fault code is p0039. Due to some air con fault. Their first time also nt sure. Anyone had a better suggestions? Thks

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
quizesilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:47 PM   #23
markfer1
Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
I got this problem also... Went to antz the fault code is p0039. Due to some air con fault. Their first time also nt sure. Anyone had a better suggestions? Thks

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
If you do not mind a super messy work shop, you can go to Thomas & partner for a 2nd opinion. They are at amk auto point
markfer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:41 AM   #24
quizesilver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 159
Default

Update, antz called me saying there some prob due to the turbo. Need to bring back check n make gd

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
quizesilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:26 AM   #25
wildfaye29
Advocate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
Update, antz called me saying there some prob due to the turbo. Need to bring back check n make gd

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
what did they say about the turbo? and their proposal and price? pm the details. thanks.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
wildfaye29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 02:36 PM   #26
quizesilver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 159
Default

They changed the turbo dump valve, cost $192 w gst

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
quizesilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #27
vincenttanpt
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
They changed the turbo dump valve, cost $192 w gst

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Changed mine today at Antz. Price is $230 before Gst. About 30% increased after 2 yrs.
__________________
Regards

Vincent

/---------------------
2000 Nissan Pulsar
2003 Renault Kangoo
2005 Hyundai Matrix
2011 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso!
vincenttanpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:19 AM   #28
yap18
Connoisseur
 
yap18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Simei
Posts: 810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttanpt View Post
Changed mine today at Antz. Price is $230 before Gst. About 30% increased after 2 yrs.
What is the sympton for dump valve failure?
__________________
Daewoo-Espero
Opel Zafira
Hyundai Trajet
C4GP
yap18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:30 AM   #29
vincenttanpt
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yap18 View Post
What is the sympton for dump valve failure?
Apparently it's engine fault. I don't have this during driving. Was changing my timing chain. They fixed that when start car, engine fault alerted. Did a diag and found turbo valve failure. So replaced that. When there, saw the valve really broken (assuming that was mine).

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
__________________
Regards

Vincent

/---------------------
2000 Nissan Pulsar
2003 Renault Kangoo
2005 Hyundai Matrix
2011 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso!
vincenttanpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #30
yap18
Connoisseur
 
yap18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Simei
Posts: 810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttanpt View Post
Apparently it's engine fault. I don't have this during driving. Was changing my timing chain. They fixed that when start car, engine fault alerted. Did a diag and found turbo valve failure. So replaced that. When there, saw the valve really broken (assuming that was mine).

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
I see, I just did the clutch replacement and thinking shld I do the timing chain and tensioner replacement..
__________________
Daewoo-Espero
Opel Zafira
Hyundai Trajet
C4GP
yap18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Citroenchat.com is not affiliated with CitroŽn or any other commercial company. "Citroen", its logos, and model names are registered trademarks of PSA.