CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community

CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community (http://www.citroenchat.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (not model specific) (http://www.citroenchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Michael from TNP gone solo (http://www.citroenchat.com/showthread.php?t=30076)

markfer1 28-02-2018 10:50 PM

Michael from TNP gone solo

Dear everyone,

For folks that is familiar with Thomas & Partner workshop in AMK Autopoint, you will know either or both Thomas & Michael.

Michael decided to come out and do his own workshop biz, he is renting 02 x workshop car space in a work shop call “bodyfix” at #04-06 in the same AMK Autopoint. He will start operation on 1st March 2018.

Please note that I am not related to Michael by blood and I am also not an investor in his new set up.

Personally I have use both Thomas &. Michael service. Both of them are highly experienced in our Citroen & Peugeot car, their experience level are easily among the top on this tiny red dot.

Happy motoring

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

voyager 01-03-2018 05:35 AM

wow, thank you very much for the update, markfer1.

auto_emocion 10-03-2018 07:23 PM

I will go to whoever is honest.

SkyC4 11-03-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auto_emocion (Post 96303)
I will go to whoever is honest.

Both have been honest with pricing but occasionally dishonest (to an acceptable degree) with small things. Like breaking my wiper wash reservoir cap and not owning up, or giving me TRW brake pads when I asked for original (but pricing was honestly at OEM pricing). Minor issues. My priority is who can do it faster.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

auto_emocion 12-03-2018 08:26 PM

Thomas is solo for now until April. Someone will be joining him.

markfer1 12-03-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auto_emocion (Post 96309)
Thomas is solo for now until April. Someone will be joining him.

That good news. We need more experience Mechnic to handle these 2 brand of car.

But sadly & ironical, my C5 2L will likely be scrap in Nov beco I very scare a major item fail and the repair might cost & arm and leg.

auto_emocion 13-03-2018 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markfer1 (Post 96316)
That good news. We need more experience Mechnic to handle these 2 brand of car.

But sadly & ironical, my C5 2L will likely be scrap in Nov beco I very scare a major item fail and the repair might cost & arm and leg.

Big items fail just scrap it early.

I am thinking should I restore it and renew the COE.

markfer1 13-03-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auto_emocion (Post 96317)
Big items fail just scrap it early.

I am thinking should I restore it and renew the COE.

You are correct bro. But the problem is scrap After the first 10 years means my PARF value all tio wipe out. Very hard pain if that happen

auto_emocion 14-03-2018 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markfer1 (Post 96321)
You are correct bro. But the problem is scrap After the first 10 years means my PARF value all tio wipe out. Very hard pain if that happen

Parf is about $15k. That's 10% of a new car of C5 standard.
My concerns are will govt revise their emission regulations and force all old cars to be scraped.

markfer1 14-03-2018 09:46 PM

Hello,

My Kopitiam guess is that even if this were to happen, it will not happen so quickly.

Cheers