CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community

CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community (http://www.citroenchat.com/index.php)
-   C1 (http://www.citroenchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   C1 Mod (http://www.citroenchat.com/showthread.php?t=2918)

geylang 11-11-2007 12:56 PM

Re: C1 Mod

im thinking.. should i put in a voltage stabilizer or do the CAI.

Any bro here tried the Pivot voltage stabilizer with 6 points grounding? I have heard good reviews and bad reviews. Still contemplating to spend the $100+ on it.

shuuji1985 12-11-2007 07:22 PM

what does voltage stabilizer do anyway? does it really help?
was thinking of changing the exhaust muffler..think remus carries our model..

geylang 12-11-2007 11:23 PM

i just changed my tail pipe at fong kim. Remus one have to go for inspection again right i suppose?

BlackViper76 13-11-2007 09:04 PM

Greeting..
Is there a legal muffler for C1?

How much??

geylang 13-11-2007 09:24 PM

not that i know of. unless shuuji got lobang. even if have, once installed need to go for LTA test. must pay ourself and no guarantee can pass. but i personally feel the C1 already produce quite sporty bassy sound already. The only sound that i dont like is the whining sound from the engine.

Today I saw a red C1 at the service ctr with spoiler. And a white one also. Very nice :D

BlackViper76 13-11-2007 10:05 PM

I can't wait to get back my C1 wih spoiler...
hee hee hee

I am thinking to install the door warning switch in other passenger doors.
I am not sure anyone can help? Where? How much?

geylang 13-11-2007 11:45 PM

is the red one urs that i saw? maybe?

i think those accessories shop should be able to do it. But I recommend not to touch too much of the wiring system in case it affect the speedometer / rev meter side. my friend installed a 2-way alarm and the speedometer screw up in less than a month, many workshop also duno what happen until Cycle takes few days to check is caused by the alarm.

BlackViper76 14-11-2007 09:25 PM

Sorry mine is white..
As for the switches, I will try to research more..

shuuji1985 15-11-2007 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geylang
not that i know of. unless shuuji got lobang. even if have, once installed need to go for LTA test. must pay ourself and no guarantee can pass. but i personally feel the C1 already produce quite sporty bassy sound already. The only sound that i dont like is the whining sound from the engine.

Today I saw a red C1 at the service ctr with spoiler. And a white one also. Very nice :D

i think u saw my C1..red with white rims? ;D
i saw a white 1 today at the service centre, looks great.

anyway, i've checked that remus does carry a muffler for our car..and according to the remus distributer,
its LTA friendly..the only thing is..after trading in ur old muffler for round $120, it will still set u back around $700.

any takers? ;D

BlackViper76 15-11-2007 08:18 PM

Is it a straight through or semi-flow..

$700 need to think a bit longer (hee hee hee)..