CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Model Specific Discussions > DS Series

Old 26-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #11
bravooc10
Connoisseur

I didn't notice the pedals.... I was probably absorbed by the intricacy of what lies in front of me...... Salivating.....
bravooc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #12
Forsei
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Ram View Post
Test drove early last week... The drive was firm and stable. The gear shifts pretty smooth. The torque response was linear... Cabin was unique & outstanding... Rear legroom was spacious as compared to E class. Rear headroom was limited and maybe difficult for taller passengers.

Not much to rant about but my only grouse is the pathetic-looking foot pedals used in comparison to its detailed styling. It's like a nicely trimmed and well-dressed gentleman in a white suit but forgot to put on socks!

However, the chrome sports pedals were used in their manual and hybrid versions. A pity.

Given it was built as a left-hand drive, the Sports Mode button is on the left side of the gear knob. So for the right-hand drive, it was not ergonomic to access the button. I believe this was intentional as it minimizes the cost of adapting into a right-hand car.
Ram ram, as spacious as E class? That's pretty spacious
Forsei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #13
Ram Ram
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsei View Post
Ram ram, as spacious as E class? That's pretty spacious
When my wife was on the wheels and I was sitting at the rear, I felt that way in terms of legroom, but not the headroom. I'm not a big guy so perhaps it feels like a E class to me...
Ram Ram is offline   Reply With Quote