CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Model Specific Discussions > C4 Picasso

Old 17-06-2013, 11:34 PM   #21
bravooc10
Connoisseur

i sold my GP in 2012. switched to a merc. But i still miss my GP. still see my GP pottering along Thomson road once in a while and the owners seem fairly happy.

CnC has been forthcoming in servicing. Although it was not as good as Nissan ( iknow the whole SA team) it's not too shabby. Never regretted having one, still considering to switch back to Citroen.
bravooc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #22
Ram Ram
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkpan View Post
Sorry to intercept the thread. I know this is subjective, but how does the vkool fares compared to 3M or rikecool? Seriously, I think the rikecool sucks, but maybe becoz the package thrown in is not good, or our c4gp windscreen really too big. Sometime I tot should have ask the SE for rebate and do the film outside. Is vkool or 3M worth the money?
I never took up the solar film freebie and ask for something else in my past 3 cars, including the current one. I perceived the film offered was not of a good grade. I used 3M and Huper Optik before and I was contemplating V-Kool for my current car. I would like to give it a try since it is one of the premium choices but changed my mind when they advised that a rectangular box will be cut out for the IU reader and if my GPS signal is affected, they may need to cut a hole near the sensor.

If you asked me to compare 3M vs Huper Optik, I can't really say without empirical evidence which is better. Perhaps the difference is so minor. Anyway, I amortise the cost of the film over 3 years and then each month, it becomes a palatable $30 each month. (a self-convincing thought.Lolz).

Go with you what you are willing and able to part with and enjoy the benefit
Ram Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #23
voyager
Capitaine

hi sunnytan31 :-)

here is what the rear lights look like at night :-)

http://www.worldcarfans.com/11306195...ed-undisguised
2010 C5 2.0 WiFi
2013 DS 5 1.6THP WiFi
2015 C4 Cactus 1.2
2016 (2014) C4 Picasso 1.6 e-HDi
voyager is offline   Reply With Quote