CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Model Specific Discussions > C4 Picasso

Old 05-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #1
m3rv3_tan

Angry C4GP defects after a week

Just gotten my C4GP five days ago.... Initially I noticed the steering wheel has slight alignment prob. Steering was up right but car went to left.... One sad thingy already. On the third day, signal light went bonker. Automatic signaling when car is traveling above 60km/h. Today, I notice the foldable arm rest, leather came out and found water inside right fog lamp.
Arghhh.... Most worst info is that C&C said I gotta wait till end of oct for my repair. That's Power!!!!
m3rv3_tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
nextreal
Avant-garde

Oh mine. Sounds like a potential lemon car. Is yours protected by the lemon law (collected after 1 Sep)?

In any case, these defects seem tolerable (subjective) aside from the signal fault. Demand that be fixed asap, at least, as that may pose a safety hazard.

Oh, and if possible, video these down just in case.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
Ron Guy
Advocate

You might like to ask your Sales Rep for help.
I have similar experience when I collected my ride and encountered engine fault error on the 5th day. My Sales Rep did help to get me a replacement car after C&C workshop said my car had to stay in the workshop as they could not find out where was the fault and they have no replacement car left.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk
Ron Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #4
kiwiman

I had defect as well when i got the car, email to cnc with photo attachment of the defects and drive to cnc early in the morning straight, they will attend to you n resolve your defects.
kiwiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #5
PaPa_C5

Sorry to hear that bro, I am a little concern now as I am taking delivery next Thursday too...
PaPa_C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #6
m3rv3_tan

I tired diving to C&C. One lady told me that even mine us under priority queue but still gotta wait till end oct to repair. This is one thing I m pissed. To add on, the service lady wasn't polite at all. She even mentioned that u can try calling everyday to see any cancelled booking so I can ask them to slot me in. What the hell!
Old 06-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #7
m3rv3_tan

My car just gotten for a week and C&C suddenly turns from good service to hack care mode. Really not professional
Old 06-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #8
Pinkpan
Connoisseur

Maybe it's just that particular lady.. There was a thread discussing the service attitude of certain sales executive.. Citroen Service pod is generally quite pro with their services. Maybe u can try call and ask for Matthew or tey to attend to your case?
Pinkpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
scoopie

Bro just to ask is ur ride a brand new ride? or purchase from 2nd hand dealer. I wanted to buy from 2nd car dealer but also worried alot of problem will come out of no where.
scoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
m3rv3_tan

Unhappy

Mine is a brand new C4GP. Car plate starting SKG....