CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > Model Specific Discussions > C4 Picasso

Old 15-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #1
Astrazen

Smile Lux Care Plus

Hi,

Did anyone get the lux care plus? Is it worth it?

Cheers
Astrazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
nextreal
Avant-garde

Mine came as a free gift with the car. The package consists of a few free parts to be replaced within the warranty period. At first I thought the servicing for the 3 years are free too, but I was wrong.

IMO, it's not worth to pay for it. How much is it now, anyway? $1500?
Old 17-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
neortic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextreal View Post
Mine came as a free gift with the car. The package consists of a few free parts to be replaced within the warranty period. At first I thought the servicing for the 3 years are free too, but I was wrong.

IMO, it's not worth to pay for it. How much is it now, anyway? $1500?
nextreal, i m starting to realise you got quite a lot of freebies, rather unique ones too, with your purchase! i remember you had the chrome license plate holder too!
neortic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
nextreal
Avant-garde

Yup, I think I have the best deal for a C4GP buy yet. The discount (especially) and freebies I got were super substantial. But of course, that's because my car was delivered in 5+ months instead of the initial 5 weeks, hence the compensation.

The chrome license plate holders aren't that expensive. I bought another set for my wife's car for $35, excluding the personalisation. But I appreciate this special surprise from my SE which I didn't ask for. Till today, I still think he is the best SE I have ever met in any authorised dealers.

The other freebies aren't terribly expensive too, like the standard Rikecool (which is quite useless), a grooming session (which is essentially FOC for them), an extra set of furry mats, a book of parking coupons (worth $10, which I think is standard freebie), a cash card (with $10 value too) and the Luxe Care Plus.
Old 18-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #5
wildfaye29
Advocate

Quote:
Yup, I think I have the best deal for a C4GP buy yet. The discount (especially) and freebies I got were super substantial. But of course, that's because my car was delivered in 5+ months instead of the initial 5 weeks, hence the compensation.

The chrome license plate holders aren't that expensive. I bought another set for my wife's car for $35, excluding the personalisation. But I appreciate this special surprise from my SE which I didn't ask for. Till today, I still think he is the best SE I have ever met in any authorised dealers.

The other freebies aren't terribly expensive too, like the standard Rikecool (which is quite useless), a grooming session (which is essentially FOC for them), an extra set of furry mats, a book of parking coupons (worth $10, which I think is standard freebie), a cash card (with $10 value too) and the Luxe Care Plus.
May we know the gross earnings that C&C made on your car before any freebies?

Actual discounted purchase price - (OMV x 2.284) - COE = ?
wildfaye29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #6
neortic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfaye29 View Post

i don't think its very nice to discuss prices openly in forum....

nextreal, i agree. i think the thought and effort counts more than the actual value of the items... mind sharing who is your SE?
Old 19-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #7
nextreal
Avant-garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfaye29 View Post

Sam, I can tell you the next time we meet. But, I can assure you, C&C will still make money after my discount as the profit margin for the GP is quite substantial.
Old 19-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #8
nextreal
Avant-garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by neortic View Post

nextreal, i agree. i think the thought and effort counts more than the actual value of the items... mind sharing who is your SE?
Dennis. He even offered to personally send in and return my car to and from the workshop a couple of times, which I turned down. All these will eat into his personal time and allowance, which I cannot point out any other SE whom I know who will do this.
Old 19-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #9
wildfaye29
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by neortic View Post

Quote:
Sam, I can tell you the next time we meet. But, I can assure you, C&C will still make money after my discount as the profit margin for the GP is quite substantial.
Hmm, my apologies, thanks neortic for the reminder!

nextreal, we'll take this offline or when we meet, jus curious only, actually
wildfaye29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #10
neortic

Quote:
Dennis. He even offered to personally send in and return my car to and from the workshop a couple of times, which I turned down. All these will eat into his personal time and allowance, which I cannot point out any other SE whom I know who will do this.
had a hunch that we might have the same SE and I am right! His personlised service is indeed valuable when i can't split myself into 2! and I was slightly shocked when i learnt that he actually holds an MBA, also something that I have never come across in SEs.