CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community  

Go Back   CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community > General Topics > Introduction/Welcome

Old 16-04-2016, 07:56 AM   #51
MWGP

Quote:
Originally Posted by josee View Post
Hi @MWGP. I'm sure you will enjoy the car, as I have been.
Try to set aside some time to flip thru the manual -- I found it helpful.

Regarding PPS - have to set your expectations right otherwise you will be disappointed. Metallic silver is a low maintenance color -- the car always looks nice and shiny. I did my PPS on the same day after collecting the car, and there was visually no difference at all before/after the treatment since CnC polishes the car before delivery. The difference will only be noticeable several weeks/months later.
Thanks Josee, indeed metallic silver is low maintenance. Will monitor it for few weeks and hopefully it stays nice and shiny as ever.
MWGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2016, 08:00 AM   #52
MWGP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyC4 View Post
Hi Josee & MWGP,
I'll be joining u both on road in soon😃 .. I had start downloading the Softcopy Manual and also try some of the function on the C&C showroom cars .. Think i really need to spend some more time to remember the steps and functions.. Like preparing myself for Traffic Police (TP)Test. Need more practice on my own car(like left hand signal and no more Foot brake /handbrake went parking😅.. etc).
Mine will also b Silver CP4. Think my car will be under SLB 5xxx series .
Hope to see more CP4/GCP4 on road then. .
Btw, beside adnormal scratch lines ..is there anythings to look out for when collecting my new CP4?.
You may PM or advice me Thanks in advance...

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk
JoyC4 hi, Congrats! & welcome to the club. Do thorough check upon collecting vehicle. Upon collecting the car, read manual, practise it ( you will sure find this a little odd if you were driving a jap car ). Have fun!
Old 16-04-2016, 08:05 AM   #53
MWGP

Quote:
Originally Posted by josee View Post
After collecting the car, I decided to gain some confidence driving up/down the multistorey car park in C&C. Drove to the top to do a 3-point turn. Engine stalled on shifting to reverse. How can new car stall?? Press the start/top button to start it again. Engine shuts down instead. Screen tells me to shift gear to park. Haha. That's what happens when you don't read the manual. After 3 weeks, I still find the Eco start-stop unsettling, but I'm determined to get used to it.
:-)
It happened to me too initially. As I stopped at the traffic lights, the eco kicked in and i thought the engine went dead and pushed the start button ....

Next was, tried to highlight the front vehicle that is blocking the way and ended up enjoying good wash of my windscreen....

Last - Wanted to look at the parking line as I reverse, opened the door and hell no... alarm was so loud that everyone is looking at me... OPSS..

I am still learning
Old 16-04-2016, 06:24 PM   #54
Blacklabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWGP View Post
Thanks Blacklabel. Got mine done and it's true that it's not cheap but I am happy with it so far. It makes cleaning at ease.
Yep mine was done bout 3 months Liao, washed the car yesterday and still a breeze to clean. Car body still smooth to touch. 😋
Blacklabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2016, 04:57 PM   #55
tunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklabel View Post
This is not my first white car and contrary to popular belief, I personally don't find maintaining white cars any more difficult than other colors. In fact I find maintaining very dark colored cars more difficult.

My current white c4 is coated with ceramic protective layers though and so far so good, nothing sticks and washing has been a breeze.

Hope to join u folks soon! Booked a white C4P yesterday! Last white color in-stock. Read through the manual downloaded online, quite abit of things to learn and remember man, compared to my current b&b Lancer GLX.

@Blacklabel wah your white really smooth n bright w the ceramic coating.
tunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2016, 07:11 PM   #56
voyager
Capitaine

hello and welcome to our community, tunge :-)

did you buy the C4P in the showroom, or was there another unit for you :-)
2010 C5 2.0 WiFi
2013 DS 5 1.6THP WiFi
2015 C4 Cactus 1.2
2016 (2014) C4 Picasso 1.6 e-HDi
voyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2016, 07:51 PM   #57
tunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyager View Post
hello and welcome to our community, tunge :-)

did you buy the C4P in the showroom, or was there another unit for you :-)
Nope not the showroom one. It was new stock. The white C4P on display currently has been done up with decal and is on sale at promo price
tunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:40 PM   #58
Blacklabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunge View Post
Nope not the showroom one. It was new stock. The white C4P on display currently has been done up with decal and is on sale at promo price
Hi tunge, another white c4p like mine. 👍😋
Old 28-06-2016, 06:54 PM   #59
Blacklabel

Time flies.... Today marks my 7th month ownership of my c4p, nearing 13000km mileage and counting. So far so good!! 👍👍

Getting about 14-15.3km/l mileage depending on varying travel patterns. Bottom line more uninterrupted travel = better mileage.
Old 28-08-2017, 05:44 PM   #60
Blacklabel

1st major mod after almost 2yrs of ownership. 😃